INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER ON-LINE
STEP ONE: All you need to do is log into Harmony below, enter your students user name and password, choose "ON-LINE Registration" make any necessary changes, type name to sign, then hit submit. Then you will need to complete the other documents listed, sign and hit submit when completed.
Please make sure:
- Update all demographic information.
- Check we have correct email (this is WHS main form of communication) to add more than one seperate with a comma.
- If you want text notifications (ie snow days) make sure we have cell phone numbers and cell carrier (ie; Verizon, Sprint, AT&T etc).
- Make sure you sign & hit submit (or it won't process the registration)
- Print students schedule
- Pay book rental.
STEP TWO:ADDITIONAL FORMS REQUIRED, the following forms need to be printed, filled out, signed and returned to WHS by August 16th. The first two are mandatory for every student. The other forms are to be completed if they pertain to your student. Click on form title to print.
- Emergency HealthPlan- Mandatory Form (needs completed every year)
- Chromebook Accidental Damage Protection Policy Mandatory Form (needs to be accepted or denied)
- Free and Reduced - Needs updated every year for qualified families . Direct Certified do not need to complete.
- Athletic Physical Form - Every athlete needs a physical on file, needs updated every year.
- Medical Concent Form - Mandatory for nurse to administer prescription medication to students.
- Random Drug Testing Consent Form: Mandatory for any student in extracuricular activity (Example: Sports, Clubs/ECA, Driving Permits) This form only needs completed once in High School career 9th-12th grade.
- Student Parking Pass: Needs updated every year. Cost $5.00.
- 2019-2020 UTSC Calendar - for your informaiton
- CLICK HERE to print the New Student Packet
- Most recent transcipt/report card from the previous school.
- Birth certificate, immunizations
- Proof of residency: mortgage papers or lease agreement Note: WHS student must live in the UTSC district
- Two proofs of residency (NIPSCO or water bill etc)
- Custody papers if parents are divorced, and guardianship papers if the child resides with someone other than the natural parents.
NEW STUDENT TO UTSC ENROLLMENT IS AUG 5TH-AUG 9TH.
CALL 219-759-2561 to make an appointment with WHS guidance counselor.
Mike Rosta (Students last names A-L)
Amanda Gibson (Students last names M-Z)
Documents to bring with you to register: