skip to main content

Registration Main Page Image



SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018

Wednesday: August 2nd, 2017 from 11-3 and 4:30 - 

Thursday: August 3rd, 2017 from 11-3 and 4:30 - 7

Friday: August 4th, 2017 from 11 - 3


NEW THIS YEAR:  HARMONY 3 DATA PROGRAM.  All families received an email with instructions to set up new usernames and passwords.  This must be completed prior to Registration.



You will not have to come into WHS for registration if you complete registration On-Line by August 4th.  You will need to print and complete the following required forms (listed below), (which can be sent into the office with student by Aug 18th) 

REQUIRED FORMS: Go to forms on main page to print the following required forms.

  • Health Plan Information:  Needs updated every year (Parental Signature in two places)
  • Medication Consent: Needs updated every year for prescription medication(Bring completed form with medication)
  • Random Drug Testing Consent Form: Needs completed once in High School career 9th-12th grade for student that participate in extracurricular activities (Example: Sports, Clubs/ECA, Driving Permits).
  • Application for Student Parking: Needs updated every year.  Cost $5.00.

 All you need to do is log into Harmony below, enter your students user name and password, choose "ON-LINE Registration" make any necessary changes and hit submit.  Then you will need to complete any documents listed, when completed hit submit.

You can access your schedule and book rental fees from here.

Click  HERE for Harmony


NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT IS AUG 7TH-AUG 11TH.  CALL 219-759-2561 to make an appointment.

Parents with students new to the Union Township School Corporation should enroll their children as soon as possible.  Students must attend school located in the district in which they reside.  The boundaries for each district are set aside by the Board of School Trustees. To determine which school a child will attend, parents should call Central Office at 219-759-2531, with their current address.

  • Parents or guardians should bring the most recent report card from the previous school.  
  • If parents are in the process of moving into Union Township, they need a letter from the realtor or builder with the anticipated date of residency. 
  • A parent or guardian must also provide a State Board of Health birth certificate, proof of state-required immunizations, two proofs of residency (NIPSCO or water bill, lease agreement, proof of home purchase), custody papers if parents are divorced, and guardianship papers if the child resides with someone other than the natural parents.


    Textbook rental fees are due at the time of registration.
  • Transportation will be provided the first day of school.


    For more information, please contact the school your child will attend.  If during summer break please call or come in during registration.